Documents to bring to enrolment

The documents and files which you need to bring with you for enrolment are as follows:

  1. A legal document evidencing your identity. The document must show your full name and Date of Birth as a minimum - this could be a driving licence, valid passport, national identity document or birth certificate (UK birth certificates only).
    a. If you are a national of an EU or EEA country you must also bring evidence of your pre-settled or settled status. Further information can be found here.

  2. Details of all qualifications you have previously achieved, at this College or any other organisation, including apprenticeships.

  3. If you are in receipt of a means tested benefit, including Universal Credit, Jobseekers Allowance, or Employment Support Allowance. You must be able to evidence your most recent payments.

  4. If you live in the Great London Authority and earn less than £23,302.50 annual gross salary (before any deductions) and can evidence your salary with payslips, you may be eligible for low-income fee remission, depending on the course you are studying. If you live outside the Greater London Authority area, the income threshold is £20,319.

  5. If you are aged 19 to 24 and have an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP) you should bring this with you to enrolment.

  6. If you are not eligible for Fee Remission and your course is level 3 or above, you may be able to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan from the Student loan Company. Staff at enrolment will be able to advise further if this relates to your course(s), including providing you with the information you need to apply.

After reviewing your documentation and course choice, the enrolling officer will advise you of the fees due for your course(s). If you are not entitled to fee remission you must make provision to pay for your course at the enrolment desk; instalment plans may be available.