The College of North West London provides a range of professional accreditation courses. These can be booked by individuals or delivered for companies.
For more information or to book your place on to these courses, please contact our team on
020 8208 5000 or complete the enquiry form here
We provide training in the following areas:
1. AM2 Assessment Centre
Providing state of the art facilities that are constantly monitored, and maintained. Our AM2 Centre provides candidates with the opportunity to undertake their:
- AM2 Assessment of Occupational Competence
- Competence Enhancement Training
2. 18th Edition: e-learning and short course options. Click here for more details.
Courses available soon
- Initial Verification of Electrical Installations (C&G 2391-50).
- Periodic Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations (C&G 2391-51).
- F-Gas Regulations (C&G 2079)
- ACS CCN1 Initial Assessment and Re-assessment
- Water Regulations (BPEC)
- Vented and Unvented Hot Water (BPEC)
- Domestic Appliances
If you interested in any of these courses complete the form below 👇🏼