The Admissions Team and Course Information Advisers
The Admissions & Course Information Centre is a facility offering information, advice and guidance on all aspects of studying at the College of North West London. We are staffed by a highly trained and dedicated team who are available five days a week.
|Willesden Campus||Wembley Campus|
|Denzil Road||Crescent House, Wembley Park Drive,|
|London NW10 2XD||Middlesex HA9 8HP|
We're open throughout the year as follows:
|Willesden Campus||Term Time||Out of Term Time|
|Monday||9am – 5pm||9am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 7pm||9am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 7pm||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 7pm||9am – 5pm|
|Friday||9am –3:45pm||9am –3:45pm|
|Wembley Campus||Term Time||Out of Term Time|
|Monday||9am - 5pm||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 3.45pm||9am –3:45pm|
On public holidays, staff development days and between Christmas and New Year we’re closed.
Students can call in to speak to a Course Information Adviser at any time or contact us on 0208 208 5000 or complete our Online Enquiry Form for help. If a student’s enquiry requires a more in-depth response we’ll arrange an appointment for a career and guidance discussion.
The Course Information Centre is for everyone who’d like to find out more about courses and careers. Course Information centres users don’t have to be a student to use our services. You don’t have to make an appointment beforehand for enquiries.
We offer help and advice on:
- Courses on offer at CNWL and other institutions
- Filling out the College’s application form.
- Meeting the entry criteria for our courses
- Pre-entry advice & guidance to ensure students are applying for the right course.
- Attending an Interview Day.
- The admissions and enrolment process
- How to access support for people with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- Access to services such as the Hardship Fund, and Welfare advice.
- The next step in a student’s career.
- Referral to other services at CNWL or to other organisations if appropriate
Both Course Information Centres are accessible to people with mobility difficulties
Each of our advisers can give further information on CNWL courses. In addition, they have expertise in careers or student finance. Advisers are friendly and helpful, and will take the time necessary to come up with the answers needed.
Once students have applied we also look after:
- Identifying Learning Support needs and contacting prospective students for further information
- Inviting applicants for Initial assessment and interviews days
- Coordinating the Initial Assessment process
- Supporting the interview process
- Informing all non-attending applicants of a new interview date and main enrolment details