The Student Liaison Team’s key role is to ensure that you make the most out of your time at the College and have the chance to get involved in College life. We do this by:
- Organising a programme of enrichment activities, events and awareness campaigns
- Organising the Student Activity Programme
- Overseeing the Student Rooms at both Willesden and Wembley sites
- Supporting an active Students’ Council and Ambassador programme.
- Support you if you are experiencing problems while at the College.
The Activity Programme includes a wide range of events, enrichment activities and awareness days over the course of the year. Events and celebrations include an annual end-of-year Prom, Best of British and Diversity days, Black History Month, Mental Health Awareness day, World Aids day, Dragons Den events, E-Safety day, LGBT History month, culture and food events, talent shows and more.
We also have a have a hugely successful Student Ambassador programme that you can apply to be involved with, which recruits and trains up to 30 Student Ambassadors every academic year to represent the College at Open Evenings, volunteering events in the community, focus groups, staff interview panels and other cross-college events. All our enrichment activities are aimed at raising your skills as well as helping you enjoy your time while at the College.