We are currently recruiting for student digital innovators to represent their campus, provide a student voice across the College and be an advocate for positive digital engagement. Please see the job description and how to apply below.
- As a member of the Technology Enhanced Learning Review Group you will represent your campus and provide a student voice in all activities as part of that group.
- Contribute ideas for using ed tech to improve the learner experience for all students
- Consult fellow students on their digital needs
- Contribute to and present at digital events and activities and advocate for positive digital engagement and development with fellow students
- Participate in planning and implementing digital projects as required. For example, create digital learning resources; promote the use of apps and similar.
- Represent and champion approaches to help address digital poverty among students to ensure equal access and inclusivity for all learners
Skills and Interest
- Able to show evidence of digital capabilities (file management, using social media like Snap Chap, Tik Tok, Twitch and Instagram using digital tools to create blogs, portfolios, videos, using cloud-based storage).
- Awareness of data protection issues when dealing with digital resources (or willingness to learn about this)
- An active user of apps to support his/her studies
- Interested in new developments in digital technology especially in education
- Keen to contribute new ideas for making the college a technology-enabled institution
- Interested in helping and collaborating with others to improve the digital capabilities of everyone
- Interested in learning how to create interactive learning resources and integrating them into online platforms
- Committed to contributing to the college and helping staff and students
- Good work ethic and reliable
- Able to communicate well and to listen to what others say
- Takes responsibility for their own work and willing to ask for help
- Adventurous and creative – enjoys trying out new things in the digital sphere.
How to apply
Let us know why you are the best candidate for this role, your relevant skills and experience. You can either send this in writing (no more than 500 words) or record a short video. Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Wednesday 8th December